Friday, January 4, 2013

Haute Earrings

Darlings, CC is so excited to introduce you to Bohypsy, a fabulous line of costume jewelry, including these amazing statement earrings!
Belle Pearl earrings 
Belleza earrings

Denver Gold earrings

Electric Nights earrings

Evening Trinket earrings

Farrah earrings...  CC has and absolutely adores!
So perfect for a night out on the town!

Kora earrings

Love in Blue earrings

Mod Candy earrings

Sofia earrings
Which pair do you prefer?
xoxox,
CC
P.S.  Be sure to like Bohypsy on Facebook so you can keep up with all the gorgeousness!
P.P.S.  Fabulous news, darlings ~ Bohypsy is offering CC readers an exclusive 10% discount with code: Couture Carrie ~ happy shopping!

12 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

Mhmmmm...so hard I want them all! Haha! :)

erika sorocco said...

Ooh, the color of the Sofia Earrings is just gorgeous! And I love the aesthetic of the Mod Candy pair!! :)

MrJeffery said...

love the farrah ones best!

Rachel @ The Haute Notes said...

I've never been much of a dangly earrings gal, but I must admit, I do love those Evening Trinket earrings. They're gorgeous!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend, CC!

Unknown said...

love the firt pair !
http://www.melolimparfaite.com/

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Even though I don't wear earrings, I still love the first pair a lot. And I like the name of the store too.

Chicago Chic said...

I love Bohypsy, they have such gorgeous pieces!

x
Rachel

FASHION TALES said...

Wow the purple earrings are stunning. Beautiful picks doll! Happy weekend CC! xo

Anonymous said...

These are really pretty. Love them all.



With love,
Tisha Jade of NeverJaded

HeathersSphere said...

You are tempting me to much with these lovely earrings, earring fanatic that I am. Thank you, Carrie for sharing! Best wishes for the new year.

Paulina said...

Pretty earrings <3

dimitri said...

So beautiful earrings. Love these styles and these colors are so pretty. The first one are lovely.
xo