Friday, September 5, 2014

CC Loves...

Darlings, here are some of the little lovelies that CC is currently smitten with!
Eddie Borgo hinged wing ring, at intermixonline.com.

Monica Vinader Baja precious cocktail earrings in ruby and diamond, at modaoperandi.com.

Lanvin Blanche bracelet, at barmeys.com.

Nicholas Kirkwood double strap satin and PVC sandals, at modaoperandi.com.

Alejandro Ingelmo peep toe Mariposa sandals, at shopbop.com.

Valentino Rockstud cage kitten heel slingback pump, at intermixonline.com.

Sophia Webster Felice point d'esprit and leather ankle boots, at net-a-porter.com.

Giuseppe Zanotti snake-stamped wedge zip sneakers, at barneys.com.

Edie Parker Lara Backlit glittered acrylic box clutch, at net-a-porter.com.

Reece Hudson Rider mini bag in floral and ice blue, at modaoperandi.com.

ZAC Zac Posen studded Loren mini cross body bag, at shopbop.com.

Alexis Amber floral lace pencil skirt, at intermixonline.com.

Mary Katrantzou L skirt, at modaoperandi.com.

Gareth Pugh sleeveless leather dress, at shopbop.com.

Birkin Sixties white lace dress, at pixiemarket.com.

MSGM navy gingham dress with lace trim, at modaoperandi.com.

Thakoon Addition floral print cut out back dress, at intermixonline.com.

Amelia Toro low V-neck sleeveless dress, at barneys.com.

Agent Provocateur Mazzy Metals cutout swimsuit, at net-a-porter.com.
CC covets!
What are you loving these days, darlings?
xoxox,
CC

9 comments:

Blair said...

quiero esos Valentino!!!!

erika sorocco said...

Those Valentino Pumps though...

xx

R's Rue said...

Don't know

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Those Sophia Webster Felice shoes are beautiful!

Panty Buns said...

That Birkin Sixties white lace dress is my favourite of these. The Amelia Toro low V-neck sleeveless dress is lovely too.

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hey there Carrie! I've been away (too long) from actual blogging (as I got caught up microblogging via Twitter). I am excited to rebuild my blogger network so I hope when you can find a minute you visit my blog, A Preponderance of Fashion (<a href="http://preponderance-of-fashion.blogspot.com“>http://preponderance-of-fashion.blogspot.com</a>) and let me know you passed through.

Anyway, I love the pics you've shared here. As to the strapless leather dress, I want to love it but it looks odd to me. Like it doesn't fall or rest as I'd like across the top.

As to what I'm coveting lately, I'd have to say I am eager to get a new pair of boots. That's always been my fav go to for Fall <3

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Carrie,

Love everything you have shared - the Agent Provacteur swimsuit is fabulous.
Happy weekend
hugs
Carolyn

HiFashion said...

Definitely need those Kirkwood's in my life. They look insane!

Tanya said...

I love the studded heels and that swimsuit would look cool in black.


the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk